The Grand Hotel des Alpes welcomes you in an elegant and familial atmosphere : 30 bedrooms and suites, a lounge, a meeting room indoor swimming-pool, sauna and steam bath.
The Grand Hôtel des Alpes was built in 1840, and is still one of the most prestigious hotels in Chamonix to have crossed the history of this valley.
Description tourisme d'affaireBuilt in 1840 , the Grand Hotel des Alpes has always been a symbol of Savoy hospitality. Situated in the centre of Chamonix, close to the Aiguille du Midi and the Mer de Glace, it gives its guests the opportunity to appreciate in any season the typical atmosphere of the town centre as well as being within close reach of the many enchanting sites around. Entirely renovated in 2004, the Grand Hotel des Alpes welcomes you in an elegant and familial atmosphere. Enjoy its warm and elegant woodworks, its comfortable lounge with view on the Mont Blanc or relax at the bar or by the fireplace.
30 bedrooms and suites, lounge, bar, wellness centre with indoor swimming-pool.
For your meetings and conferences , we propose you our 80m² lounge. It enjoys daylight and has a terrace overlooking the Mont Blanc and the river. In its meeting room configuration, it can accommodate up to 15 /18 people in a “U” shape style, or up to 30 in a theatre style. Meeting room rate on request.
The following pieces of equipment are available: Beamer, Over head projector, Screen, Flipchart + pens, Note pads + pens, Free wi-fi access, Téléphone, Copy machine and fax machine available at the reception (on request).
DescriptionIts central location in the heart of Chamonix, close to the Aiguille du Midi, the Montenvers Mer de Glace train and the Brevent gondola, allows you, in summer and winter, to enjoy both the typical life of the town center and to visit the must-see places of the resort.
Entirely revamped, with its 30 rooms (including 3 Suites) with refined decor and all the modern comforts, its Grand Salon with a view of the Mont-Blanc massif, its bar-library and its fireplace, the Grand Hôtel des Alpes welcomes you during the Summer and Winter seasons in an elegant and warm atmosphere.
The excellent location of our hotel in the center of Chamonix allows access to a wide choice of French and international restaurants.
At the foot of Mont Blanc, in a natural setting unique in the world, the Grand Hôtel des Alpes is designed to make you experience unforgettable emotions!
SPA AND WELL-BEING
The Spa of the Grand Hôtel des Alpes has a new look, completely renovated and designed, it is located in front of the Mont Blanc and on the edge of the river: indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and salt wall.
Treat yourself to a pure moment of well-being during the day to eliminate the fatigue accumulated during your outdoor activities and recover all your vitality. A dip in our indoor pool with counter-current swimming or in our Jacuzzi, as well as the dry heat of the sauna will help you relax and prepare your skin before entering the hammam. Afterwards, recharge your batteries with a session of halotherapy in front of our salt wall before discovering the pleasures of a good massage!
FACILITIES AND SERVICES :
- 2 meeting rooms equipped (video projector, computer, paper board, screen, wifi and telephone)
- DVD in several languages at the disposal of the customers
- Free wifi in all rooms and in the hotel lounge
- Private garage inside the hotel 25,00 Euros per day ( direct access by car : 131, RUE DU LYRET )
- Ski room with boot dryer
- Ski pass sales service
- Free shuttle to the ski slopes of Chamonix (on reservation and according to the programmed schedules)
- Transfer reservation service
- Reservation service for mountain guides and ski instructors
- Restaurant reservation service, bar service and meals in room (Our hotel does not have a restaurant, please contact the reception for your meal orders with our restaurant partners)
- During the winter season we offer a daily sweet buffet from 16:00 and a savory buffet from 18:30
- Laundry service
- Pets allowed (except in common areas)
- Kettle available
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- Electrical adapters available upon request
- Blanket service from 7:30 pm onwards upon request
- The reception is open 24 hours a day
- Babysitting on request
- Credit cards accepted : VISA - MASTERCARD - AMERICAN EXPRESS - DINERS - JCB
For your meetings and seminars, we offer 2 work spaces:
- our 40 m2 Edelweiss room which can accommodate from 22 to 40 people depending on the layout; it also has a 20 m2 reception area;
- our Mont-Blanc lounge of 80 m2. Lit by daylight, it has a terrace with a view of Mont Blanc and the torrent. Once transformed into a meeting room, it can accommodate a maximum of 15/18 people in "U" configuration or 30 people in theater style. Meeting room rental rates are available upon request.
The following equipment is available: Video projector, Overhead projector, Screen, Paper-board + markers, Notepad + pens, Free wi-fi access, Telephone, Photocopier and fax machine available at the reception (on request).
Double room: 250 to 650 €
Suite: 530 to 980 €
Breakfast: 25 €
Car park: 25 €
Tourist taxes: 3 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Tax not included.
From 09/12/2022 to 16/04/2023, daily.
From 08/06 to 03/10/2023, daily.
Facilities and services
- Baby bed
- Book shop
- Booking obligatory
- Breakfast in room
- Cash point
- Client safes
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone
- Hair drier
- Heated swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Luggage storage
- Night reception
- Pay car park
- Pets welcome
- Postal service
- Private garage
- Room hire
- Room service
- Secure parking
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Ski boot drier
- Ski locker
- Steam room
- Sustainable development
- Tourist brochures